Nxgxl blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Facebook About Replacement

nxgxl sxlx summary
WARNING: SKIP THIS ENTRY IF YOU ARE UPSET BY DESPAIR

It took 14 years to find myself
I spent 6 years in a frenzy of promoting communal living, an end to cruelty and a sustainable alternative to the anonymous  cities I still hate today.
There was hope, free festivals with everyone sharing not fighting.
All this ended abruptly, violently and irretrievably in 1975.

I looked to philosophy for solace but found only the rational and no solace to heal the loss of such a large band of golden friends.

With trepidation I went to work in satan's maw that spews out the thames and attracts the damned with its neon lights and the promise of life imprisonment in exchange for bed and board.  The spirit of peace had gone and the me-first culture of capitalism consumed the world.

I believe in nothing but consciousness and do not need a me for it to be.

For 30 years I hid in the machine until it had no use for me.

In all that time the beliefs I formed have stayed with me but now there is no hope of the realisation of communities based on our positive traits.  All that remains is strife and the struggle to live.

Religion to me is poison that has led to some of the worst barbarity in recorded history and will forever do so since belief cannot be imposed or even shared.  There is no need for any divinity in our world and the arrival of our race that has raped and pillaged our jewel of a planet seems to me proof enough that any divinity there may be must be pure evil.

Our chance to change is past.  It is already inevitable that we will progress towards the end of days without any help from a divinity but rather through our misguided selfishness.

I believe now in helping where I can and for as long as can give more than I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment