Nxgxl blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

sea drones

The simple plan I have in mind is to raise awareness of the economic, cultural and ecological opportunity that government run sea drones can offer. I envisage governments having control of coastal drones to which clients can lease time via the internet.

Government control of the drones provides for safe usage and local economic benefit whilst also reducing the number of divers and hence protecting the local ecology and culture.

To realize this dream the project would require globally trusted champions immune to multinational pressure as well as diplomacy (a role I believe Sir John Bourn could adopt) and oceanography (a role that Sir David Attenborough might adopt).

A programme of sea drones would provide the champions I propose both the satisfaction of furthering causes I know they share my enthusiasm for whilst also providing an enduring legacy to the world.

I am merely attempting to act as an anonymous catalyst for the sea drone vision.

Nigel Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment